NGO Research Programme
INTRAC's NGO Research Programme is a membership programme for international development NGOs that provides members with space and support for reflection, learning, documentation, publication and dissemination.
Providing research support to development NGOs
The overall objectives of the NGO Research Programme are to:
- Provide space and support for reflection, sharing and learning
- Stimulate discussion and debate
- Increase awareness and understanding of emerging trends
- Publish accessible material on topics of interest to practitioners
- Provide platforms for documentation and publication by members
- Provide tailored research support to member organisations
- Provide seed funding for practitioner-oriented research projects
Download the Programme Overview and Plan of Activities for 2013-14.
Members pay an annual membership fee and benefit from:
- Tailored research support
- Space for discussion and learning
- Interesting, relevant and accessible briefings
- Platforms and support for publication and dissemination
- Links with universities and research institutions
- Free access to INTRAC publications and Development in Practice
- 10% discount on INTRAC training courses
NGO Research Forum
As part of the NGO Research Programme, INTRAC hosts the NGO Research Forum twice a year in Oxford, UK. The Forum provides an excellent opportunity for members to meet other practitioners and academics, share their experiences, and hear about the latest research on civil society and international development.
Find out more
We would love to welcome new members. To find out more contact our Research Department.
Login to the members-only section of the website.