All sessions were excellent and useful...I have done many trainings and this is one of the best!...Facilitator extremely committed, professional, experienced and knowledgeable! A luxury!
One of INTRAC's core roles within the development sector is to deliver high quality training. All of INTRAC's courses are tailored according to participants' needs, rather than 'off the shelf'. All courses are designed and delivered by a highly experienced development practitioner. Our trainers have on average 20 years of hands-on experience in the sector and are also consultants, delivering on various assignments worldwide.
We deliver on the following core themes:
Further themes are also available. Please contact us at email@example.com
Types of training
- Open training courses in Oxford: 3-5 day intensive, face to face courses for staff and consultants from national and international NGOs, networks, donors/foundations and government bodies supporting civil society.
- Open training in Central Asia: 3-5 day intensive, face to face courses in Russian, in Kyrgystan, Tajikistan or Kazakhstan.
- Open training international: 3-5 day courses delivered in different regions throughout the world. INTRAC recently delivered its first international open training course in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Blended learning courses: Courses delivered remotely using web conferencing software over 8 weeks, including four days intensive learning, 1:1 coaching and a consolidation session.
- Tailor made training, coaching and consultancy: Tailored courses run worldwide, in various languages, tailored specifically to the needs of the organisation
What our participants have to say about blended learning
David Russell of SURF, who attended the Advocacy and Policy Influencing programme from June to July 2013 explains his experiences with the Blended Learning model and how he was able to directly apply the learning to his work:
Contact the training team
Telephone: [+44] 1865 263040