Are you involved in capacity strengthening or organisational development work with local partners, and finding things aren’t going as you imagined they would? Maybe you’re grappling with how to provide remote capacity strengthening support, particularly in the context of COVID-19?
If these are the sorts of challenges that you’re facing, then INTRAC’s new Partner Capacity Strengthening online course is designed to help.
Over the course of this 4 week e-learning programme, you’ll cover all of the basic core skills needed to support a partner through an organisational change process, including:
- How to assess a partner’s capacity strengthening needs
- How to increase partner ownership of any change process
- Recognise how power dynamics impact on the effectiveness of capacity strengthening work with partners, and what to do about this
- Identify a range of different capacity strengthening tools and approaches
- Analyse which capacity strengthening initiatives are working and well, and how to overcome common capacity strengthening challenges
- Explore your own strengths and weaknesses as external change agents, and identify new strategies that can help you to increase your effectiveness
This e-learning course provides flexibility and enables you to take part in an INTRAC course wherever you are. For more details on the course content and timetable of the live sessions, please download the course profile below.
Course fee: GBP £695
This course is currently fully booked. To register your interest for the next course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org