INTRAC’s face-to-face training courses are three and five day courses usually delivered in Oxford, UK. All face-to-face courses include an individual coaching session with the course trainer in the weeks following the course. Courses are open to development practitioners around the world, with participants from a range of countries and different organisations. This presents an excellent opportunity to build on skills and knowledge, whilst sharing experiences and networking with other professionals in the sector. We sometimes also run face-to-face training overseas.
We offer online courses delivered remotely using live webinar and INTRAC’s e-learning platform. These courses provide flexibility and allow you to take part in an INTRAC course with others without travelling. They also include an individual coaching session to help participants apply learning to their work. Timing of the course is adapted to the location of participants.
INTRAC has over 25 years’ experience of delivering tailor-made training to meet clients’ specific needs. This high quality and flexible service covers a wide variety of training topics.
We work closely with you and your organisation to design training for different levels of skills and knowledge. Training can be delivered online or face-to-face anywhere in the world. We can run many courses in Arabic, Spanish or French and follow-up support is also available.
We can also facilitate workshops and seminars on any of our core themes.
- Tailored needs assessments, course design focusing on your organisation’s objectives and programmes and the needs of staff attending the course
- Flexibility in when, how and where the course is run
- Savings on delegate travel, time and accommodation
- Training advice from our experienced team of consultants who have in-depth knowledge of the subjects
- Facilitated discussion and exchange of ideas relevant to your specific issues
New ideas and initiatives
INTRAC is interested in collaborating with individuals or organisations to develop innovative training and learning for civil society.
If you have a good idea, please get in touch.