- This event has passed.
Course trainer: Jerry Adams
Do you need to build effective monitoring and evaluation into project and programme work for both accountability and learning? This course will strengthen your skills in supporting the monitoring and evaluation of projects and programmes from programme design through to evaluation and impact assessment.
Good M&E is essential for all civil society organisations – large or small, international, local or community based to be able to learn from and improve the work that they do and to be more accountable to their donors and supporters and to the people and communities that they work with.
Given the high demand in the sector, this course is designed to develop your understanding of the principles and practice of effective M&E, share examples of M&E approaches and tools appropriate to different types of interventions and contexts, and help you to tackle M&E challenges that you may be facing. This course ensures that those who are relatively new to M&E have a thorough understanding of M&E concepts and have built up both the core practical skills and the confidence needed to do M&E effectively.
- Week 0 Course Induction (4-5 hours, mostly self-paced). Week commencing 6 February 2017
- Week 1 Webinar-based training Part I (12 hours, time of webinar depends on participants’ time zones). Week commencing 13 February 2017
- Week 2 Collaborative task (4-5 hours, mostly self-paced). Week commencing 20 February 2017
- Week 3 Individual Mentoring (4-5 hours, mostly self-paced). Week commencing 27 February 2017
- Week 4 Webinar based training part II (7 hours, time of webinar depends on participants’ time zones). Week commencing 6 March 2017
I thought the trainer came across as very kind and approachable. Really patient and took time to facilitate between us, which was great…
The cost of this course is £550.
Mon 6 March 2017 - Mon 1 May 2017
Online Advocacy and Policy Influencing - March - April 2017