The key to achieving many development outcomes lies in good programme design. This is more of an art than a science. In recent years we have supported individuals and organisations to design programmes with a stronger focus on change.
This includes developing tools and methodologies for working with teams on:
- Development of theories of change.
- Dynamic context analysis, including power analysis and adapted political economy analysis.
- Development of multi-stakeholder coalitions for change.
- Advocacy planning and skills.
- Approaches to influencing in complex contexts.
- Adaptive and iterative programming.
In addition to the above we put a strong emphasis on participatory approaches that put people at the heart of design processes.
We can also provide support on more traditional areas of programme cycle management and proposal development.
Theory of Change facilitator’s guide for Oxfam GB
Action research and advocacy training for Women Participating in Public Life programme
Dutch Consortium for Rehabilitation Advocacy training
Analytical Skills Training Programme in Central Asia
Assessing the performance of multi-stakeholder initiatives
If you have any questions or need more information about our work on programme and strategy design, please contact the INTRAC Consultancy Team:
- +44 (0)1865 201851