The key to achieving many development outcomes lies in good programme design. This is more of an art than a science. In recent years we have supported individuals and organisations to design programmes with a stronger focus on change.
This includes developing tools and methodologies for working with teams on:
- Development of theories of change.
- Dynamic context analysis, including power analysis and adapted political economy analysis.
- Development of multi-stakeholder coalitions for change.
- Advocacy planning and skills.
- Approaches to influencing in complex contexts.
- Adaptive and iterative programming.
In addition to the above we put a strong emphasis on participatory approaches that put people at the heart of design processes.
We can also provide support on more traditional areas of programme cycle management and proposal development.