“For Danish Refugee Council, the work with INTRAC has been essential in grounding our process on strengthening monitoring, evaluation and learning in the organisation”
– Mikkel Nedergaard, Danish Refugee Council
Why choose INTRAC?
Our staff and consultants bring:
- Extensive practical experience in the civil society sector
- Knowledge of a variety of quantitative and qualitative methods
- Good organisational skills to manage complex assignments and to deliver on time
- High quality, using internationally accepted standards in their work
- In-depth regional and sectoral knowledge
- Language skills, including Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, French and German.
- Wide network of consultants with expertise in our key themes
We seek to live our values in the way we approach our consultancy work.
- We believe people have to own their own change. Therefore we will facilitate, not impose, solutions from outside. We accompany our clients and partners as a trustworthy, knowledgeable, and critical friend.
- We believe in practical approaches that are appropriate to the context and are easily understood. We combine learning about what works on the ground with analysis and evidence from applied research. Our reports aim to communicate simply and in an engaging style.
- We believe that sustainable solutions involves commitment from a broad range of stakeholders. We take a participatory approach, seeking to create spaces in which busy people can stop, reflect and share and in which new policy and practice can be jointly developed.
In addition to short-term consultancies, we can provide long-term support and mentoring, helping clients to think through how to achieve sustained, positive change in their practice.
“Through research, facilitation and solid, grounded common sense, INTRAC became a key contributor to the evolution of Concern’s five-year strategic plan”
– Dominic MacSorley, Chief Executive Officer, Concern Worldwide