This is the most energised, precise, effective, wonderful and best training style I’ve seen in a long time. Highly participatory and yet so informative. Also very practical.
Why choose INTRAC?
- Our trainers are highly experienced development practitioners, with an average of 20 years hands-on global experience in the sector.
- The highly participatory nature of the training allows
the sharing of valuable learning, support and guidance.
- Meet peers from across the sector, exchanging experiences with those who are working on related issues or in similar contexts.
- We have 25 years of experience: our courses have been tried and tested by our consultants and practitioners within the field and workplace. We have trained 2088 participants since 2006.
- We tailor the course to the learning needs of the participants before and during the course, and provide the option of individual coaching session with the course trainer.
We have expertise in the following:
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning: Basic and Advanced M&E, development of M&E systems, Impact Assessment, Action Research
- Organisational and Capacity Development: Partner Capacity Building, Facilitation
- Programme Strategy & Design: Theory of Change, Participatory Methodologies, Multi-stakeholder collaboration, Adaptive Programming
- Advocacy and Policy Influencing (Programme Design): M&E of Advocacy, Influencing and Supporting Change in Complex Contexts, Supporting Southern Advocacy
- Gender (Programme Design)
I have been to a few of these types of workshops recently: this was by far the best! I like that it was free from jargon and ‘consultancy speak’ and just real people sharing real and relevant lessons and experiences…The speakers were excellent, easy to understand, able to engage with participants, overall very good and informative… I enjoyed the whole thing
– Participant feedback