This is the most energised, precise, effective, wonderful and best training style I’ve seen in a long time. Highly participatory and yet so informative. Also very practical.
Why choose INTRAC?
- We have 25 years of experience. Our courses have been tried and tested by our consultants and practitioners within the field and workplace. We have trained more than 2000 participants working in international development since 2006.
- Our trainers are highly experienced development practitioners. Our team of trainers have an average of 20 years hand-on global experience in the field of international development. They have a wealth of experience and insight to offer to participants.
- Our training courses are participatory. We encourage active engagement and the sharing of experiences and learning from participants. We offer support and guidance throughout the course.
- Our participants come from around the world. You have the wonderful opportunity to meet and learn from peers from across the globe, but working on related issues or similar contexts, whether from our online or face-to-face courses.
- We offer individual coaching sessions. We tailor the course to the learning needs of participants before and during the course, and provide the option of individual coaching sessions with the trainer.
We have expertise in the following:
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning: Basic and Advanced M&E, development of M&E systems, Impact Assessment, Action Research
- Organisational and Capacity Development: Partner Capacity Building, Facilitation
- Programme Strategy & Design: Theory of Change, Participatory Methodologies, Multi-stakeholder collaboration, Adaptive Programming
- Advocacy and Policy Influencing (Programme Design): M&E of Advocacy, Influencing and Supporting Change in Complex Contexts, Supporting Southern Advocacy
- Gender (Programme Design)
I have been to a few of these types of workshops recently: this was by far the best! I like that it was free from jargon and ‘consultancy speak’ and just real people sharing real and relevant lessons and experiences…The speakers were excellent, easy to understand, able to engage with participants, overall very good and informative… I enjoyed the whole thing
– Participant feedback