INTRAC’s Trustees’ Report for the year 2019-20 is now available to download.
The document contains:
- A welcome letter from our Chief Executive Jim Emerson and Chair of the Board Carolyn Miller
- An introduction to our mission to support civil society, and how we work to achieve it
- A series of highlights from our activities in 2019-20, structured around our three objectives for the year:
- Creating the conditions for civil society to thrive
- Professionalising support for civil society
- Promoting rigour in the production and use of evidence
- An introduction to our strategic aims and operational priorities for the year 2020-21
- A brief financial overview
In addition to this concise Trustees’ Report, the full statutory version including the financial accounts is also available.